If you are tired of your regular breakfast and need a tastier and healthier alternative, this recipe is for you.
– 1 tub (125ml) Get-A-Way French Vanilla ice cream
– ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
– 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
– 1 tbsp flaxseed powder
– ½ cup granola
– ¼ cup ice
– 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1 cup banana and strawberry, chopped
– Crush granola coarsely in a blender.
– Add Get-A-Way French Vanilla ice cream and honey and blend it well.
– Add cinnamon powder, flaxseed powder and ice and blend until smooth.
– Pour the smoothie in a bowl and garnish it with banana and strawberry.
This filling breakfast recipe will leave you craving for more!